*** This is a sticky post - Please scroll down for latest entry :) ***
~Dear All~
Feel free to ask About 'The Millionaire's Project' and be part of Top Leaders Circle.
&
Especially untuk para pelajar universiti / kolej dan sesiapa yang berminat nak mencari part time income dengan berniaga secara online, tiada modal.. Just contact me for more details...:) #tlc #topleadercircle #themillionaireproject #sohonista #sohonita #teamfabulosity #omnipreneur #kartika #019 - 856 3520 #kartikakarim_14@yahoo.com

Sunday 13 January 2013

2013 Resolutions

I'm sharing my mentor Salha Zain Tips in achieving 2013 resolutions. Something that I need to do 2013. Semoga dipermudahkan perjalanan.. Amin
 

tumblr_mfwdgbRtld1rpuh8uo1_500

What past is already past. This 2013, I have to make sure that my life is even better. It’s being here now that’s important. I am very committed in appreciating everything I have in my life. What I need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring me to this very moment. And this is the moment, I can choose to make everything new. RIGHT NOW!


2013-resolutions-style-girlfriendSo, I finally came up with my complete 2013 Resolutions. I’m pretty sure that each and everyone of us have one too. If you don’t, do write it in your heart that every day is the best day in the year! Set lots of goals to make this year unforgettable. Yayy! But how to make sure you would achieve your dreams? Here are some tips in achieving your 2013 resolutions!




 #1 Turn your CAN’TS into CANS!

achieving-your-dreams

#2 Don’t stop DREAMING, start DOING! Dream of success, dream of happiness. Go chase your dreams!

how-to-achieve-your-goals

#3 COMMITMENT. Live up the spirit in you. Make a commitment to gain control of your thoughts.

commitment


#4 FAST ACTION! We have to keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
success-quotes-16428993-640-480

#5 NEVER GIVE UP on something you really want. I know it’s difficult to wait, but it is more difficult to regret.

530471_455160547876889_1387986980_n

#6 Be BRAVE! Don’t let anyone makes you feel down.

259

#7 GO FIND A MENTOR. <-- Yeay.. Salha Zain is my mentor.. (",)

mentor

Last but not least…

images

Agreed.. Insya Allah nak buat 2013 Resolutions sebaik mungkin.. (",)

Jom sama2 berusaha menjayakan 2013 Resolutions.. Amin


 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...