*** This is a sticky post - Please scroll down for latest entry :) ***
~Dear All~
Feel free to ask About 'The Millionaire's Project' and be part of Top Leaders Circle.
&
Especially untuk para pelajar universiti / kolej dan sesiapa yang berminat nak mencari part time income dengan berniaga secara online, tiada modal.. Just contact me for more details...:) #tlc #topleadercircle #themillionaireproject #sohonista #sohonita #teamfabulosity #omnipreneur #kartika #019 - 856 3520 #kartikakarim_14@yahoo.com

Saturday 15 December 2012

5th ANNIVERSARY

15.12.2007

5 tahun lalu sekarang 9.56am tgh sibuk bersiap2 utk menjadi permaisuri hatimu.. cheh.. hahahaha abg pun tgh nerves nak salam tok kadi..

15.12.2012

selepas 5 tahun 9.56am sekarang anak2 tgh main air utk mandi & abg masih tidur dlm bilik.. (",)


It's have been a WONDERFUL 5 years and hoping to have more wonderful life together till jannah (",)



In your eyes, I'm priceless
You made me more than loving you
Near you I feel happy
Only you who can do this And sincerely understand me
You're perfect to me Less of nothing And you accept me the way I am
I'm perfect for you Less of nothing
One Love the way you are, the way you love me Makes me fall in love with you
 
 Love you so much Abg Sayang
May our loves continues till jannah.. Amin
 
 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...